- First violinists: "OMG what do you mean we have to rest for FIVE MEASURES???"
- Second violinists: "Hey why do we never get the melody? Come on, man."
- Violists: *Shitty, out of tune notes*
- Cellists: "Haha we kick ur asses violinists ur such divas"
- Bassists: *Too stoned/otherwise apathetic to care about playing the same two notes the entire piece*
“The gods envy us. They envy us because we’re mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we’re doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.”
Homer, The Iliad
“I just hope that one day—preferably when we’re both blind drunk—we can talk about it.”